Opinion research is a powerful tool that helps you better understand how the public (or a specific audience) views your issues, as well as how your organization may communicate more effectively with policy makers and the public.
Before you launch your next advocacy or government relations campaign, you should be able to say with confidence that you know:
- How much awareness the public has of your issue;
- Whether people support or oppose your issue;
- How strong that support or opposition is and how it’s distributed among different demographics;
- How people prioritize your issue in relation to one another as well as with other major public policy realms such as healthcare, economy, or environment;
- What arguments your opposition may use to discredit your messaging.
Together we determine the best survey methodology (including traditional and artificial intelligence options) for your polling needs. All polls are kept strictly confidential.